About TASTEE: Lethal Tactics
From the developers of Age of Empires II: The Forgotten and Age of Mythology Extended Edition, SkyBox Labs presents TASTEE: Lethal Tactics.
This is TASTEE: we do take out.
You are the director, you will coordinate a master plan using every tool at your disposal. Off the books, unsanctioned and highly illegal, you’ll be doing the dirty work the government can’t.
They are elite, elusive, and deliciously dangerous. Independents and rogues, these mercs do not play well with others and we’re going to cram them all into your rundown diner: TASTEE. They’re an unruly powder keg waiting for a spark…but fortunately most of these guys like explosions. This is your team.
Your job is to recruit these hired guns and form the TASTEE team; use them to orchestrate missions to take down the Cartel. Misfits and outcasts, each merc has refined their own personal MO when it comes to death and destruction. Their unique set of skills is exactly what you’ll need to steal guns, interrupt supply lines, save hostages, formulate traps, and execute epic gunfights on your mission to take down The Cowboy – the big boss responsible for a global crime epidemic. Lethal tactics have been authorized… Good luck.
Grab life by the tacticals.
Single Player Mission Mode:
- 30 Missions across 10 locations
- Recruit mercs, each with their own unique skillset
- Mission Leaderboards – Replay missions, best your own scores and top others’ to climb the global leaderboards.
- 4 distinct character classes work as a team in squads of up to 6 units
- Gunmen – Quick on the trigger and masters of the mid-field. Their range, speed and defensive abilities make it hard for opponents to pin them down.
- Bombers – Direct, efficient and LOUD. Launch devastating grenades to flush opponents from fortified positions and to deny access points.
- Snipers – Deadly marksmen and ace sharpshooters. Strategically lock-down open lanes from key line-of-sight positions.
- Shotgunners – Masters at close-quarter combat in closed off areas. A good choice for front line assault tactics.
Assemble a Unique Team to match your Unique strategy:
- Alter your strategy by choosing different units with different special abilities. Each match is an opportunity to try different tactics.
- Coordinate attacks by pairing units with complementary skills and abilities.
- Example: Linus has a special ability that allows him to break through walls, opening paths for teammates or attacking from unexpected locations.
Every week we post a "Match of the Week" video on our YouTube channel. Since launch we've had the pleasure of watching so many amazing matches. We've seen some daring tactics, smart moves, and well-calculated kills. Here are 5 of our favourite Match of the Week...read more
Stream! Cast! Monetize! Make what you want with your TASTEE: Lethal Tactics footage. Send us what you’ve made and we’ll share it here.